Monday, October 22, 2012

My story is about breaking free

I was reminded last night when I talked to my Advocare advisor Monica  that my story is every bit as important as Tom's will be. Mine has everything to do with eating healthier and having more energy.
 Today I begin another chapter of taking care of myself and eating healthy.  After just finishing the 24 day challenge I am in control as to if I have a cup of coffee or not and no headaches...I love it!  And I crave water now.  It tastes so good to me that I have 2 water bottles I carry with me everywhere.  My goal is to get in 90 ounces or a gallon a day of water.  The drawback is I do have to pee alot but it is amazing how good I feel and I think my skin actually looks better.  I just drink simple tap water, either filtered from my fridge or through a Brita pitcher.
I started out my day with my Advocare MNS 3 vitamins at 6am.  Thirty minutes later I had an Advocare mocha shake for breakfast with only water added to it.  So glad that 3 weeks post knee surgery, I can finally do some exercise again!  T. came over and we hiked for 45 minutes!  Felt so good!  Yea, my knee remains slightly sore and stiff  but I cannot tell you how amazing I felt just to be outdoors and active!  Anyways, snack at 9am was 2 hard boiled eggs and an apple, lunch 3 hours later was a chef salad wit no cheese and turkey.  I am finding it so easy to make better choices while taking these supplements and I am eating 5 -6 meals a day.  I am not hungry but it does require some planning and making sure I have fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and meat in the house.  This afternoon my snack will be celery and natural peanut buttr and then we will have stir fry with chicken and brown rice for dinner.
It feels so good to be putting clean energy in my body.  I am excited to begin this next phase.  I still have about 20 pounds I would like to lose over time.  I am not in any hurry for the number on the scale to change.  My main goal is to feel healthy, able to excercise and work and be energized for a 12 hour shift.  I know that the inches and pounds will decrease if I stay on these products.
At first I thought the Advocare products were kind of pricey but soon I realized what I am spending on them is what we would spend on a nice dinner out once a month.  No longer going to Starbucks puts extra money in our pockets.  I can't wait to see where this journey leads Tom and I.
He is not ready to have his measurements and weight posted on this site yet but he did say after being on these MNS C vitamins daily and Spark drinks twice a day, for a week,  he is down 4 pounds and has added energy and has almost eliminated diet coke.  The best thing I heard Tom say this weekend is that he feels good!


Click on the link  below for more information on the 24 day challenge.  Look specifically at the documents on the right and call or text or email me if I can answer any questions you may have.



.www.advoarmy.com/page24DayChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment