Saturday, October 20, 2012

New Beginnings

Enter the 24 day challenge and change your life. Click here




I just finished my 24 day challenge.  I am energized and lost 6 inches overall and dropped eleven pounds in less than a month.  The best part is I have lost cravings for caffiene and sugar,  I am beginning to see this as a way of life.  I have become a huge believer in these products.  They are the key to me maintaining my energy and maintaining my weight as a nightshift nurse in a pediatric critical care environment.
My husband is about to embark on this journey too and I hope to blog and record his progress in hopes that maybe he will not choose to have the gastric surgery he has planned for December.  Tom loves the Spark drinks I offered him to take to work last week. So far  he has replaced his Big Gulp diet cokes with 2 Spark drinks a day and he has energy for 6 hours after one spark mixed in 8 ounces of water.  For Tom, that is huge. Now he is getting in the water and some vitamins and his indigestion is gone! 
He is not ready to eat the six small meals a day and cut out his dairy and bread but he will try the MNS C vitamins this week and I hope that gives him the energy and appetite control he needs to eat smaller meals and make better choices.  It's a start.  I am excited for him.  I believe small changes can lead to great gain. Hopefully tomorrow he will allow me to take some measurements and get him to step on the scale.  It will be encouraging for him down the line to see how far he has come.

Sure, I would like to see him do the 10 day cleanse 1st and then start the vitamins. What I have learned so far, is that everyone's journey is their own and we all get to our destinations in our own timing.  Alot too, has to do with budget and what you can afford product-wise.  Tom is no longer spending money on coffee which is freeing up some cash for the Spark drinks and vitamins.

 I would love to come alongside anyone who wants to improve their health by eating real food and using these supplements to help them make better choices.  Can't wait to see where this leads and to blog Tom's progression to better health.
If you are interested in trying Advocare products I would love to come alongside you too.  Please check out the above website to order product and let me know how I can advise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment